Saturday, December 30, 2006

Supergrass & Blur

So I decided to make a list (20) of my favourite Blur and Supergrass songs. I don't think many people realise what a great band Blur was and still is, you can't possibly know them by just hearing one song. Therefor I thought "let me help you poor kids" and provide you with some juicy Blur. Supergrass are so fucking underrated I just felt the need to make people see how brilliant they are, because, like my button says that I purchased on the official Supergrass site: "Supergrass, everyone's second favourite band." So 'thank you Elkie for making our world a little brighter':

BLUR
1. Trimm Trabb
album: 13
2. It Could Be You
album: The Great Escape
3. Mellow Song
album: 13
4. Beetlebum
album: Blur
5. Death Of A Party
album: Blur
6. Wear Me Down (I suggest you download this one, this is SUPER old Blur and let's just say they fucked up every live gig and it's noisy. It's a lovely song but Damon's way too drunk, as usual.)
album: Leisure
7. To The End
album: Parklife
8. For Tomorrow
album: Modern Life Is Rubbish
9. This Is A Low
album: Parklife
10. Strange News From Another Star
album: Blur
11. Magic America
album: Parklife
12. Music Is My Radar
album: The Best Of
13. Brothers And Sisters
album: Think Tank
14. He Thought Of Cars
album: The Great Escape
15. Lot 105
album: Parklife
16. Out Of Time
album: Think Tank
17. Colin Zeal
album: Modern Life Is Rubbish
18. Caravan
album: Think Tank
19. A Song
album: B-side of 'Charmless Man' single
20. Essex Dogs
album: Blur

SUPERGRASS
1. In It For The Money
album: In It For The Money
2. She's So Loose
album: I Should Coco
3. Richard III
album: In It For The Money
4. Moving
album: Supergrass
5. Alright
album: I Should Coco
6. Going Out
album: In It For The Money
7. Can't Get Up
album: Life On Other Planets
8. Late In The Day
album: In It For The Money
9. Run
album: Life On Other Planets
10. Coffee In The Pot
album: Road To Rouen
11. Mary
album: Supergrass
12. Kick In The Teeth
album: Road To Rouen
13. Za
album: Life On Other Planets
14. Sad Girl
album: Road To Rouen
15. Bullet
album: Supergrass Is 10 (The Best Of 94 - 04)
16. What Went Wrong (In Your Head)
album: Supergrass
17. Mansize Rooster
album: I Should Coco
18. Rush Hour Soul
album: Life On Other Planets
19. Hollow Little Reign
album: In It For The Money
20. Pumping On Your Stereo
album: Supergrass

There are some classics in there that you probably know or have heard of already, but have a second listen anyways. I'll try to youtube as much as I can laters, if I can't find it, you're gonna have to download it or buy the freakin' album 'cause it's worth it anyways. And there are many many more that could have been on there, but I need to study.

Also, if you're a friend, ask me for the playlist and I'll either burn you a copy or upload it all for ya.

an extra: Late In The Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home